Now $39.95Add To Wishlist Add to Favorites
Now $29.90Add To Wishlist Add to Favorites
Now $44.94Add To Wishlist Add to Favorites
RRP $69.95 $54.95
Now $54.95Add To Wishlist Add to FavoritesGlutamine Size
RRP $59.95 $39.95
Now $39.95Add To Wishlist Add to FavoritesGlutamine Size
Now $59.95Add To Wishlist Add to Favorites
RRP $49.95 $34.50
Now $34.50Add To Wishlist Add to FavoritesGlutamine Size
RRP $99.95 $74.95
Now $74.95Add To Wishlist Add to FavoritesSize
RRP $69.95 $54.96
Now $54.96Add To Wishlist Add to FavoritesSize
Glutamine supplements to increase muscle size.
Glutamine is an amino acid that is responsible for a number of metabolic processes in your body. Glutamine is the most prolific amino acid in the body, and while it is non-essential, in that it is not generally required from the diet, levels can become depleted during intense exercise, and as a result of illness or stress. Supplementing with glutamine can help you replace these losses, and improve post-workout recovery.
Glutamine has a number of functions in the body, including:
- The transport of nitrogen to the body’s muscle cells.
- Promotion of muscle-protein synthesis.
- Suppression of muscle breakdown or catabolism.
- Enables the body to secrete HGH, or human growth hormone. The benefits of HGH include fat metabolism and muscle growth.
- Regulation of blood glucose and creation of glycogen. Having adequate glycogen levels in the system helps to prevent muscle wasting or catabolism.
- Removal of waste products from the muscles, thereby enhancing recovery.
- Helps to reduce the effect of ‘over-training’.
- May also provide a boost to the immune system, preventing the onset of viruses and illnesses after intense training and stress.
While glutamine stores can be restored through dietary means, with the amino acid to be found in chicken, fish, beef, eggs, dairy, cabbage, spinach and beans, supplementation provides a quicker method of replenishment - without the need to consume big quantities of protein and other foods. Glutamine supplements should always be used in conjunction with a properly balanced diet and exercise program.
Whatever glutamine supplement you’re after, we’ve got you covered.