» ATP Science
InfraRED NRG by ATP Science - 1.2kg - Rasberry Rush Flavour
InfraRed NRG is for anyone wanting to increase power and endurance. It contains full clinical serves of the best ingredients currently available for improving muscle contraction efficiency and power, enhanced oxygenation and for buffering acid to mention just a few of its unique attributes. InfraRed NRG is designed to empower your performance!
At ATP we don’t use a PIXIE DUST approach to our products! We don’t use insufficient amounts of key ingredients just so we can put them on the label. We create our formula with painstaking care to ensure that there are no incompatibilities between ingredients. Many companies throw everything into a formula with little regard for interactions between the amino acids, nutrients and herbs. The fact is, many ingredient combinations can not only cancel out the benefits, but also create unwanted side effects. In fact, ATP does exactly the opposite; we create a synergy amongst the ingredients we use to further improve InfraRed NRG’s effects.
WHAT DOES INFRARED NRG DO?
InfraRed NRG provides powerful herbs and amino acids that will give any athlete a unique advantage
• Beta alanine to load acidity buffers for enhanced endurance
• Citrulline, L-aspartate and Beta vulgaris for potent Nitric oxide vasodilation
• DMG for oxygenation and endurance
• Schisandra chinensis an adaptogenic herb that has shown remarkable properties for decreasing respiratory acidosis (burning in the lungs) which can hamper staying power.
• Electrolytes for efficient nerve and muscle function
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
Whether you are into MMA, Triathlons, Football, Cross fit, Boxing, Cycling or Bodybuilding; Infrared will help you gain dramatic benefits in power, strength, endurance, acid buffering and hydration.
WHAT MAKES INFRARED NRG THE LEADER IN ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE?
Clinically proven and university tested ingredients all in optimal doses, combined with thousands of hours of research and testing on real athletes, makes InfraRed NRG a stand-alone product in athletic performance.
WHAT SETS ATP INFRARED NRG APART FROM THE COMPETITION?
- Full clinical servings of ingredients as proven successful in studies.
- Clinical serves of citrulline, aspartate and beta vulgaris for nitric oxide and power output.
- Shizandra and beta alanine which work synergistically as lactic acid buffers and antioxidants
- Dimethylglycine (DMG) to increase oxygenation and endurance.
- Citric acid, malic acid and carbs to ensure efficient fuel and optimal energy
- Optimal dosing and ratios of quality electrolytes and carbs for rapid absorption and hydration.
WHAT ATP INSTITUTE LEFT OUT OF INFRARED NRG ENSURES OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE:
Arginine is not contained within InfraRed NRG to ensure maximum nitric oxide effects without the side effects and waste associated with oral arginine; ATP Science opted for full clinical serves of citrulline, aspartate and beta vulgaris as a potent stack of ingredients designed for efficient Nitric Oxide production and vasodilation. This stack of ingredients has been shown in numerous studies to be a far superior and a more efficient method for nitric oxide production and vasodilation than oral arginine.
Taurine has intentionally been left out of the InfraRed NRG formulation as it competes with beta alanine for absorption and entry into cells and needs to be taken separately from beta alanine.
InfraRed NRG does not contain BCAA’s or glutamine to ensure optimal absorption and utilisation of citrulline and beta alanine. Too many formulas throw everything together and don’t have the research knowledge to alert them to the mistake of stacking these competing ingredients together in the same formula.
InfraRed NRG contains ZERO caffeine and stimulants. This is critical to ensure the formula will not overstimulate and increase cortisol, creating a catabolic environment and anxiety. This inevitably brings on a crash, an unfortunate yet common side effect of many stimulant based pre workouts.